Tuesday, July 19, 2011

M Marks the Spot

Last night Ed and I went to a great, very hip restaurant on the west side called Perry Street. It is Jean-Georges's new restaurant (this meant little to me, too - thank heavens for Wikipedia, which taught me that he is a French chef living in the US) and Ed had been wanting to try it for a while. We met two of his friends, Leonard and Maggie, there for dinner and drinks.

Perry Street
At night, Perry Street feels more lounge-y than it appears here.
The food, atmosphere, and company were all great, but rather than trying to describe the former two categories myself, I'm going to let Maggie do it via her savvy food blog M Marks the Spot. Read her review of our dinner here, and keep an eye on her blog if you're a New Yorker or simply a fellow foodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment