Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Celebrities in NYC

When the topic of celebrity sightings in New York comes up, nearly everyone around here has cool stories to swap. Ed has better ones than I do (ask him sometime about seeing Philip Seymour Hoffman in the locker room of our gym or nearly walking into James Franco in the street), but I've still seen my fair share. 

Just for fun, below is a list of all of the celebrities I've spotted here in New York. I haven't included anyone who I specifically went to go see in a show (Tom Hanks, for example, didn't make the cut) or any celebrities I found myself rubbing elbows with because friends have known them personally. These are people I've simply spotted around the city during my five-plus years walking these streets. I'd have a lot fewer sightings if it wasn't for Ed, by the way; he's much better than I am at matching famous faces with names. 


Frank Whaley

Kristen Taekman

Ron Jeremy

Bryan Cranston (!!!)

Aida Turturro

Ali Larder, to Ed's delight

Anthony Bordain

Tea Leoni and David Duchovny
Aviva Drescher

Wolf Blitzer

Christopher Plummer

Matt Damon
Ice T

Jonah Hill

Gerard Butler

Michael Cera - saw him twice in NYC and once in Park City. I think he might be following me. 
Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Frank Langella

Malachy McCourt

Richard Belzer

Salman Rushdie

Sam Worthington
Dania Ramirez
My list of sightings in Boulder may be somewhat smaller...

No comments:

Post a Comment