Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Blizzard" Photos

The huge storm that slammed New England this weekend mostly spared New York. I picked up supplies and we powered up our solar cell phone charger, but on Saturday morning things were, if snowy, hardly catastrophic. We went for a walk and then pretty much carried on as usual. Here are some pictures from our adventures:

About 3:00 Friday afternoon watching the snow begin from my office window

Outside my office, going home for the day. Slippery sidewalk! I took the train instead of walking as usual. 
Todd and I survey the snow on Saturday morning

The garden behind our apartment

I opened the window enough to expose the snow on the windowsill. Todd sniffed at it.
Cappers dug in it and pulled some inside!



Snow on our skylights

We went for a walk, headed west

No salting or ploughing on the walkway along the Hudson
Kids enjoy a small hill in Riverside Park


Sleet left over from the previous afternoon


No comments:

Post a Comment