Saturday, February 20, 2010

Snow in Central Park

February might actually be the cruelest month. After a relatively warm start, we had a snowy cold snap and now it's beautiful and warmer (highs in the mid-40s!!!) with more snow/rain predicted for Monday. Yuck. I went running on Friday with only a tank top and jacket on top - no long-sleeved shirt layer in the middle - and was actually too hot.

Now that I can take pictures and listen to podcasts with one handy device, I pause during my runs occasionally (hey, sometimes a girl needs a breather, right?) to snap a few pictures in the park. I apologize for the not-so-great quality. My BlackBerry's camera has about half the megapixels as my digital camera does. C'est la vie, it's better than nothing.


Appropriately enough, I took this picture right outside the Metropolitan Musuem of Art.







































This is a waterfall (well, more like a trickle) in warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment