Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Spartan Photos

Photographers and automatic cameras were set up all over the course, and we were able to access the pictures (time-synced with our numbers and our digital wristbands to make them easier to find) a few days after the race. Here are some of my favorites:
We'll start with a low point: the sandbag carry. I was nearly done with the long slog when this attractive shot of me was taken, and it shows on my face.
Ed looks very intent and commando-like.
I do not.
This buffeting was Ed's reward for leaping over the fire pit. 
Finally making the leap (which, as you can see, is really not that dramatic after all). I'm happy that the photographer got Ed cheering for me, to the left.
Another shot of my big finale. Turns out, if you hem and haw long enough before jumping over the fire, you don't get hit by the guys with the padded sticks. They gave me high fives instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment